Tuesday 4 September 2012

Luke Desmond

 I am totally versatile. That's why I really like flip fucks. Especially if the guy has a really huge cock.
I was more than happy when I found out about having scene with Luke Desmond. Don't you think his cock is really impressive?




















I needed to use a lot of lube and it still hurt in the beginning but after a while it was a pleasure to ride this monster cock. 





If you want to see the whole video go to hardbritlads.com. Here's the free trailer: http://www.gaytube.com/media/254091/Xtra_Hung_&_Xtra_Horny!/ Enjoy!



"Awesome huge cock action here with 9 inch Luke D & hot thick dicked newbie Lucas, sucking in loads of positions, 69 ing, arseplay, before fucking each other hard & deep, ending with a cum facial.. Seriously horny vid!"



No comments:

Total Pageviews