Tuesday, 4 September 2012

Hard Brit Lads solo

Solo shoots also can be fun. I'm sure many (if not most) of you guys like to wank from time to time. So do I!
I still remember my first jerking off when I was 14. This excitement that somebody will see you and the feeling of your first ever orgasm.  When I felt it for the first time I wanted to do this again and again. I had almost masturbated everyday. Do u remember your first time?

 First time of masturbating in front of camera was so much fun. It showed that I'm an exhibitionist . I loved that feeling that somebody's looking at me. It made me really horny!

















You can find the whole scene at hardbritlads . And here's a free preview : http://www.gaytube.com/media/245767/Hung_Young_Hot_Lad/


"A super hot solo here, with stunning young fittie Lucas Davidson showing off his great body and seriously thick juicy uncut 8 inch meat, jerking off in different positions, playing with his arse, then shooting a really big load over his tight six pack."

No comments:

Follow by Email

Total Pageviews